I thought I would share a song I wrote with you all.
Verse 1:
How could you love me so much that you became on of me? Although you were without blame. Time after time, day after day, Satan was tempting you. But you, Jesus, never answered his call. Yeah, you made yourself lower than they angels that you had made in order to save a lost soul like ordinary me.
Chorus:
Thank you Jesus for going through it all. Because you had to suffer just like us. But you didn’t deserve it. No, you didn’t deserve a single moment of suffering. Yet, you came to die. For me. To make my blind eyes see.
Verse 2:
The cross didn’t stop you. The crowd didn’t stop you. Their cries of "Crucify Him!" didn’t cause the nails to go through your hands. No it wasn’t the Roman soldiers, Pilate, or even Satan that caused you to die. But only you. Yeah, you chose to lay down your life for me. Opening your hands to the nails, you chose the pain. So that eternal life, I could gain.
Chorus:
Thank you Jesus for going through it all. Because you had to suffer just like us. But you didn’t deserve it. No, you didn’t deserve a single moment of suffering. Yet, you came to die. For me. To make my blind eyes see.
Verse 3:
For you could have called a million angels down by your side. But You chose not to. You knew that the soldiers would beat and torture You, but that couldn’t stop You. You chose the blood. Yeah, thank You, God that nothing stopped You. You chose the nails, the crown of thorns, and the tree. Just so You could set me free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
stacie, please come by my site for an URGENT prayer request! Thanks - Jen
Thank God He "chose the blood". Your song is powerful Stacie, and I love your FAITH! I have heard that doodling is a sign of much intelligence. On my part....NAH! But you, well they may have something there where you are concerned! Be blessed Darlin' and keep writing. Let me know if you post more songs and I haven't come by to read them. I almost always leave comments if I visit a site. Jennifer
Thank you so much for stopping by my page and praying for Erin! I recieved a comment about the little girl and the lady said that her parents were in her sisters sunday school class. She gave me a web site that you can go to and it updated every day. Erin does seem to be doing better, but she still has a long way to go, so we still need to keep her in our prayers! Here is the website and I will also post it on my blog! http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/erinpage .do Bless you!
Love,
Brandy
Post a Comment