Sometimes it seems as though silence
Comforts me the most
Gazing up at the late, night sky
My breath is taken away
By my Omnipotent Creator
My Omniscient Savoir and Sustainer
It overwhelms my soul
That the God of the Universe
Gives me sunshine every morning
And stars at night to gaze upon
Everytime I think of it
Silence overtakes my heart
And all there is room for
Is God and I
As I look up at the silent celestial sky
Comforts me the most
Gazing up at the late, night sky
My breath is taken away
By my Omnipotent Creator
My Omniscient Savoir and Sustainer
It overwhelms my soul
That the God of the Universe
Gives me sunshine every morning
And stars at night to gaze upon
Everytime I think of it
Silence overtakes my heart
And all there is room for
Is God and I
As I look up at the silent celestial sky
-Stacie
8 comments:
Stacie, did you write this? Let me know. If you did, you need to try to have it published in a Christian publication. It was REALLY good! Have a super day - Jennifer
Jennifer,
Thanks so much for you comment! I DID write this. Thanks very much for the advice! Maybe I will try publishing it. =)
Hey Stacie! I just pulled up my comments and found where you had been by! Glad to hear from you and I hope you have a nice weekend! Be blessed! Jennifer
Hey Stacie,
What happened to your blog??
thanks for the invite stacie!~ali a.
Hello Stacie,
Thanks so much for inviting me to this lovely place. Beautiful poetry! I have been really into poetry lately, especially that by the Bronte sisters.
Have a blessed day,
Everly Pleasant
that's a really good poem it is impressive that you wrote that, have a good day
that's a really good poem it is impressive that you wrote that, have a good day
Post a Comment