I'm sure most of you all can identify with being tired of drama. lol I wrote this song a while back. I thought you guys might get some humor out of it. ;)
Verse 1:
Drama. Drama. Drama. Drama.
Jane said Joe’s going out with Sally.
And he said, that she said, she’s mad at Lucy,
but Lucy is upset because John didn’t call her at dawn....
Chorus:
HEY! HEY! HEY! OH..........TOO many soap operas for me.
Oh, yeah..some peoples lives are never ending plays...
In which they are a different actor every day.
One day they like you.
Then the next, you are oh so history.
And next week they are on cloud nine.
And want to be your friend till the end of time...
Verse 2:
Well..she said that her life was ending...
But wait. In the same sentence, she said that after all it was just beginning.
She told her friend that she was on Mt. Everest,
and the next day, apparently the rain is drowning her and messing up her hair.
May I please just buy her an umbrella?!!
Chorus:
HEY! HEY! HEY! OH..........TOO many soap operas for me.
Oh, yeah..some peoples lives are never ending plays...
In which they are a different actor every day.
One day they like you.
Then the next, you are oh so history.
And next week they are on cloud nine.
And want to be your friend till the end of time...
Verse 3:
I couldn’t figure out why she wouldn’t speak.
But then I realized she was upset over something I said last week.
Better watch out on Monday...
yet you can come around on Tuesday, cause she’ll find you "Oh so amusing!"
Drama. Drama. Drama. Drama.
-Stacie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's great!
Excellent work there! I like the layout of your blog and am inspired by your imagination!
Cheers!
- Jo
http://followtheroadlesstraveled.blogspot.com
Post a Comment