When I think
Of my life
All the joy
All of me
All of You
I wish that we could realize
That we’re all so small
So insignificant
Yet we hear Your call
To set us apart
From this life
In the world
Breathing, living
But not of it
Loving You
Singing to You
In the rain
Persevering through
The storm
Singing to You
In the sunshine
You are my peace
Lookin towards heaven
And can’t wait
Till I go home
I won’t rest till I do
I’ll just keep on praising You
I stopped by on earth
On my way
When I think of my whole life
What will I do with my whole life?
I’ll fall in love with Him again and again
Someday, I’ll meet my dearest Creator and Lord
I won’t know what to say
I’ll just bow
On humbled knees
And say Lord Jesus, thank you for knocking
Knocking on my locked door
-Stacie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great job!
How long does it take you to write a poem?
Hey, thanks Kate!
Well it depends. Most of the time, it just flows. God gives me an idea of what to write and it just comes pretty quickly. But if I just sit down and say, "I am going to write a poem," it takes me alot longer! lol But when I get an idea in my head, give me a pen and paper immediately lol or I'll forget my thoughts and it won't come as easily later. haha
Have a great day!
Post a Comment